Product nameMouse IgG2b [PLPV219] - Isotype Control
See all Mouse isotype controls
Specificityab91366 was produced against a synthetic hapten, which is normally not present in Humans or animals. Therefore, ab91366 does not react with any antigen of Human or animal cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2b, Kappa Monoclonal [PLPV219] (CF405M) - Isotype Control (ab126033)
- Mouse IgG2b, Kappa Monoclonal [PLPV219] (OC515) - Isotype Control (ab126035)
- Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab91368)
- Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (Phycoerythrin) - Isotype Control (ab91532)
- Mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (Allophycocyanin) - Isotype Control (ab91534)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 2µg for 106 cells. ab91366 is a negative isotype control|
This product has been referenced in:
- Abo Al Hayja M et al. Reduced expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in BAL and blood T cells of non-löfgren's sarcoidosis patients. J Inflamm (Lond) 12:28 (2015). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 25969669) »
- Carilho Torrao RB et al. Healthy ageing and depletion of intracellular glutathione influences T cell membrane thioredoxin-1 levels and cytokine secretion. Chem Cent J 7:150 (2013). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 24007191) »