Product nameMouse on Mouse Polymer IHC Kit
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
ab127055 is a robust ONE-step polymer system that provides increased sensitivity, time savings and detection simplicity. ab127055 allows the use of mouse antibodies on mouse tissue to obtain excellent signal intensities and clean background. The antibody-antigen interaction is visualized by adding a HRP conjugated secondary antibody followed by a chromogen (e.g. DAB (ab94665)) that yields a permanent brown precipitate. This system is also biotin-free, which eliminates background staining found with traditional biotin-based detection methods and improves signal-to-noise ratios.
The kit contains a rodent blocking reagent, which is a F(ab) fragment of an anti-mouse / anti-rat secondary antibody. This reagent binds to, and saturates, any endogenous mouse antibodies present in the tissue section. This prevents the binding of the mouse on mouse HRP polyer secondary antibody to endogenous mouse antibodies.
Additional materials required:
- Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Citrate Buffer pH 6.0) (ab94674)
- Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X EDTA Buffer, pH 8.0) (ab94677)
- Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Tris Buffer, pH 10.0) (ab94680)
- Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Tris-EDTA Buffer, pH 9.0) (ab94681)
- DAB substrate (ab94665)
Other products for IHC
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 60 ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml Mouse on Mouse HRP Polymer 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml Rodent Block 1 x 15ml 1 x 60ml
- HistoReveal (15ml) (ab103720)
- StayRed/AP 30ml (Alcohol & Xylene Compatible) (ab103741)
- BrightMount/Plus 25ml Aqueous Mounting Medium (Anti-fading) for Fluorescent Staining (ab103748)
- Background Reducing Buffer (ab64234)
- 100x Citrate Buffer pH 6.0 (ab64236)
- Normal Donkey Serum (ab7475)
- Normal Chicken Serum (sterile) (ab7477)
- Normal Bovine Calf Serum (sterile) (ab7479)
- Normal Goat Serum (ab7481)
- Normal Guinea Pig Serum (sterile) (ab7482)
- Normal Mouse Serum (sterile) (ab7486)
- Normal Rabbit Serum (Sterile) (ab7487)
- Normal Rat Serum (ab7488)
- Normal Sheep Serum (sterile) (ab7489)
- Universal antibody diluent (ab79995)
- Antibody Diluent (ab64211)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Mouse Pan CK (Clone AE1/AE3) antibody staining Pan CK in mouse colon tissue with the use of ab127055.
Immunohistochemical analysis with ab127055 showing Dazl and Boll protein expression during mouse fetal ovary development.
High expression of Dazl (top panel) is seen in germ cells through all stages of development. Boll (bottom panel) is only expressed in germ cells during e15.5.
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse eye using ab127055 to optimize signal to background staining ratio.
Mouse Pax-5 antibody staining Pax-5 in mouse spleen with the use of the ab127055.
This product has been referenced in:
- Nie Y et al. Palmdelphin promotes myoblast differentiation and muscle regeneration. Sci Rep 7:41608 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28148961) »
- Boutilier JK et al. Gene Expression Networks in the Murine Pulmonary Myocardium Provide Insight into the Pathobiology of Atrial Fibrillation. G3 (Bethesda) 7:2999-3017 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28720711) »