Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
Product nameNative Human IgG FC fragment protein
See all Human IgG FC fragment proteins and peptides
Biological activityShown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Predicted molecular weight50 kDa
Additional sequence informationPrepared from plasma
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Protein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.46.
IgG is cleaved using Papain to product the Fc fragment. The IgG fc fragment does not bind antigen; however, it does contain the classic antigenic determinants and biological activity with respect to cytotrophic reactions, binding of complement and catabolic rate control.
Shown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 1.16% Sodium chloride
RelevanceThe Fc region is the constant region on an immunoglobulin molecule, the area that is exactly the same on all antibodies. The Fc region is found on the heavy chains and is not involved in binding antigens.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90285 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Kamalakar A et al. JAGGED1 stimulates cranial neural crest cell osteoblast commitment pathways and bone regeneration independent of canonical NOTCH signaling. Bone 143:115657 (2021). PubMed: 32980561
- Qiu Y et al. Upregulation of AQP2 mediated by transcription factor FOXO1 inhibits TGF-ß-induced fibrosis in human urothelial cells. Exp Ther Med 22:1388 (2021). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 34650636
- Vilhelmsson Timmermand O et al. A Conjugation Strategy to Modulate Antigen Binding and FcRn Interaction Leads to Improved Tumor Targeting and Radioimmunotherapy Efficacy with an Antibody Targeting Prostate-Specific Antigen. Cancers (Basel) 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34298682
- Bill M et al. EGFL7 Antagonizes NOTCH Signaling and Represents a Novel Therapeutic Target in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Clin Cancer Res 26:669-678 (2020). PubMed: 31672772
- Fernández-Suárez D et al. MAG induces apoptosis in cerebellar granule neurons through p75NTR demarcating granule layer/white matter boundary. Cell Death Dis 10:732 (2019). PubMed: 31570696