Product nameNative Human IgG FC fragment protein
See all Human IgG FC fragment proteins and peptides
Biological activityShown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
Additional sequence informationPrepared from plasma
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Protein Determination: Extinction Coefficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.46.
The IgG fc fragment does not bind antigen; however, it does contain the classic antigenic determinants and biological activity with respect to cytotrophic reactions, binding of complement and catabolic rate control.
Shown to be non reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 1.16% Sodium chloride
RelevanceThe Fc region is the constant region on an immunoglobulin molecule, the area that is exactly the same on all antibodies. The Fc region is found on the heavy chains and is not involved in binding antigens.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90285 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- de Albuquerque JAT et al. The Role of AIRE in the Immunity Against Candida Albicans in a Model of Human Macrophages. Front Immunol 9:567 (2018). PubMed: 29666621
- Kisiswa L et al. T-type Ca2+ channels are required for enhanced sympathetic axon growth by TNFa reverse signalling. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28100666
- Cohen DJ et al. Epithelial self-healing is recapitulated by a 3D biomimetic E-cadherin junction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:14698-14703 (2016). PubMed: 27930308
- Kusuda T et al. Kawasaki disease-specific molecules in the sera are linked to microbe-associated molecular patterns in the biofilms. PLoS One 9:e113054 (2014). PubMed: 25411968
- DeLelys ME et al. Relationship between ABO genotype and A antigen expression on platelets. Transfusion 53:1763-71 (2013). PubMed: 23145947
- Jonigk D et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties of a1-antitrypsin without inhibition of elastase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:15007-12 (2013). PubMed: 23975926