Product nameNative Human IgG1 protein
See all IgG1 proteins and peptides
Purity> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Protein lengthFull length protein
SequenceASTKGPSVFPLAPSSKSTSGGTAALGCLVKDYFPEPVTVSWNSGALTSGV HTFPAVLQSS GLYSLSSVVTVPSSSLGTQTYICNVNHKPSNTKVDKKV EPKSCDKTHTCPPCPAPELLGG PSVFLFPPKPKDTLMISRTPEVTCVV VDVSHEDPEVKFNWYVDGVEVHNAKTKPREEQYN STYRVVSVLTVLHQ DWLNGKEYKCKVSNKALPAPIEKTISKAKGQPREPQVYTLPPSRDE LT KNQVSLTCLVKGFYPSDIAVEWESNGQPENNYKTTPPVLDSDGSFFLYSK LTVDKSRW QQGNVFSCSVMHEALHNHYTQKSLSLSPGK
Predicted molecular weight146 kDa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90283 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Protein Determination: Extinction Coeficient (E) 0.1% at 280nm =1.36.
Prepared from myeloma plasma shown to be non reactive for HBsAg, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 and 2 by FDA approved tests.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.3% Sodium phosphate monobasic, monohydrate
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region
- IgG heavy chain locus
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
The wells were coated with ab200699 at 5µg/ml at 50µl/well overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h RT. Human IgG1 (ab90283) was then added starting at 100 µg/ml and plasma/serum at 1:50 and gradually diluted 1:4, 50µl/well for 2h. Ab201485 was then added at 1:10,000 dilution, 50µl/well for 2h. A HRP-streptavidin (ab7403) was used at 1:10,000 dilution for 1h.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab90283 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Henson D et al. Association Between ApoA-I (Apolipoprotein A-I) Immune Complexes and Adverse Cardiovascular Events-Brief Report. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:1884-1892 (2019). PubMed: 31315438
- Vidal M et al. Development of quantitative suspension array assays for six immunoglobulin isotypes and subclasses to multiple Plasmodium falciparum antigens. J Immunol Methods N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29397157
- Sinkovits G et al. Concentration and Subclass Distribution of Anti-ADAMTS13 IgG Autoantibodies in Different Stages of Acquired Idiopathic Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. Front Immunol 9:1646 (2018). PubMed: 30061898
- MacKay JL & Hammer DA Stiff substrates enhance monocytic cell capture through E-selectin but not P-selectin. Integr Biol (Camb) 8:62-72 (2016). PubMed: 26626697