Product nameAnti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568)
See all NeuN primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12763] to NeuN - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 568)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Sheep, Goat, Cat, Dog, Human, Zebrafish, Common marmoset
Synthetic peptide within Human NeuN aa 1-100 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: A6NFN3
- ICC/IF: PC12 cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (ab177487)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab190195)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab190565)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] (Biotin) (ab204681)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207279)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (Alexa Fluor® 555) (ab207281)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - BSA and Azide free (ab209898)
- Anti-NeuN antibody [EPR12763] - Neuronal Marker (FITC) (ab223994)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab207282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in PC12 cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and 100% methanol (5 min)
FunctionRNA-binding protein that regulates alternative splicing events.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ56884 antibody
- FLJ58356 antibody
- Fox-1 homolog C antibody
ab207282 staining NeuN in PC12 cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab207282 at 1/100 dilution (pseudocolored in green) and ab195884, Rat monoclonal to Tubulin (Alexa Fluor® 647), at 1/250 dilution (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in PC12 cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min).
This product has been referenced in:
- Jones ME et al. Hippocampal interleukin-1 mediates stress-enhanced fear learning: A potential role for astrocyte-derived interleukin-1ß. Brain Behav Immun 67:355-363 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 28963000) »
- Jones ME et al. Chemogenetic Manipulation of Dorsal Hippocampal Astrocytes Protects Against the Development of Stress-enhanced Fear Learning. Neuroscience N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30030056) »