Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PADI3 / PAD3
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-PADI3 / PAD3 antibody
See all PADI3 / PAD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PADI3 / PAD3
SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with the 75kDa PADI3 / PAD3 protein. It shows no cross reactivity with the other isoforms.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A 15 amino acid residue synthetic peptide derived from the N-terminal domain of human PADI3/ PAD3.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
FunctionCatalyzes the deimination of arginine residues of proteins.
Tissue specificityHair follicles, and epidermis at very low levels.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein arginine deiminase family.
- Information by UniProt
- PADI3 antibody
- PADI3_HUMAN antibody
- PDI3 antibody
ab50246 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Criscitiello MF et al. Deiminated proteins in extracellular vesicles and serum of llama (Lama glama)-Novel insights into camelid immunity. Mol Immunol 117:37-53 (2020). PubMed: 31733447
- Phillips RA et al. Protein Deimination and Extracellular Vesicle Profiles in Antarctic Seabirds. Biology (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31936359
- Uysal-Onganer P et al. Peptidylarginine Deiminase Isozyme-Specific PAD2, PAD3 and PAD4 Inhibitors Differentially Modulate Extracellular Vesicle Signatures and Cell Invasion in Two Glioblastoma Multiforme Cell Lines. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32098295
- Criscitiello MF et al. Post-Translational Protein Deimination Signatures in Serum and Serum-Extracellular Vesicles of Bos taurus Reveal Immune, Anti-Pathogenic, Anti-Viral, Metabolic and Cancer-Related Pathways for Deimination. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32325910
- Sancandi M et al. Protein Deimination Signatures in Plasma and Plasma-EVs and Protein Deimination in the Brain Vasculature in a Rat Model of Pre-Motor Parkinson's Disease. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32326590