Product nameAnti-RFC1 antibody
See all RFC1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to RFC1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide (Human) - which represents a portion of human Replication Factor C 1, 140 kDa subunit encoded in part by exons 25 and 26.
- Nuclear extract from HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 2 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 128 kDa).|
FunctionThe elongation of primed DNA templates by DNA polymerase delta and epsilon requires the action of the accessory proteins PCNA and activator 1. This subunit binds to the primer-template junction. Binds the PO-B transcription element as well as other GA rich DNA sequences. Could play a role in DNA transcription regulation as well as DNA replication and/or repair. Can bind single- or double-stranded DNA.
Interacts with C-terminus of PCNA. 5' phosphate residue is required for binding of the N-terminal DNA-binding domain to duplex DNA, suggesting a role in recognition of non-primer template DNA structures during replication and/or repair.
Tissue specificityWide tissue distribution. Undetectable in placental tissue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the activator 1 large subunit family.
Contains 1 BRCT domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- A1 140 kDa subunit antibody
- A1 antibody
- A1 P145 Activator 1 large subunit antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Castaño E et al. Folate Transporters in Placentas from Preterm Newborns and Their Relation to Cord Blood Folate and Vitamin B12 Levels. PLoS One 12:e0170389 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28103309) »
- Lee KY et al. ATAD5 regulates the lifespan of DNA replication factories by modulating PCNA level on the chromatin. J Cell Biol 200:31-44 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23277426) »