- References (8)
Publishing research using ab120290? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120290 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gunn BG et al. Dysfunctional astrocytic and synaptic regulation of hypothalamic glutamatergic transmission in a mouse model of early-life adversity: relevance to neurosteroids and programming of the stress response. J Neurosci 33:19534-54 (2013). PubMed: 24336719
- Le Roux N et al. Input-specific learning rules at excitatory synapses onto hippocampal parvalbumin-expressing interneurons. J Physiol 591:1809-22 (2013). PubMed: 23339172
- Che A et al. The Dyslexia-Associated Gene Dcdc2 Is Required for Spike-Timing Precision in Mouse Neocortex. Biol Psychiatry : (2013). PubMed: 24094509
- Wills TA et al. Developmental changes in the acute ethanol sensitivity of glutamatergic and GABAergic transmission in the BNST. Alcohol 47:531-7 (2013). PubMed: 24103431
- Wills TA et al. GluN2B subunit deletion reveals key role in acute and chronic ethanol sensitivity of glutamate synapses in bed nucleus of the stria terminalis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E278-87 (2012). PubMed: 22219357
- Ye ZY et al. Casein kinase 2-mediated synaptic GluN2A up-regulation increases N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor activity and excitability of hypothalamic neurons in hypertension. J Biol Chem 287:17438-46 (2012). PubMed: 22474321
- Zhao YL et al. Chronic opioid potentiates presynaptic but impairs postsynaptic N-methyl-D-aspartic acid receptor activity in spinal cords: implications for opioid hyperalgesia and tolerance. J Biol Chem 287:25073-85 (2012). PubMed: 22679016
- McNally JM et al. Complex receptor mediation of acute ketamine application on in vitro gamma oscillations in mouse prefrontal cortex: modeling gamma band oscillation abnormalities in schizophrenia. Neuroscience 199:51-63 (2011). PubMed: 22027237