Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [M7I-3] to ABCC10
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ABCC10 antibody [M7I-3]
See all ABCC10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [M7I-3] to ABCC10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Serum free tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/20 - 1/50.
Acetone fixed cytospin preparations.
FunctionATP-dependent transporter probably involved in cellular detoxification through lipophilic anion extrusion.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is specifically expressed in spleen. Isoform 2 is more widely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ABCC10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family C (CFTR/MRP), member 10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, subfamily C, member 10 antibody
ab91451 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Orellana-Serradell O et al. The transcription factor ZEB1 promotes chemoresistance in prostate cancer cell lines. Asian J Androl N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30880686
- Wang H et al. Effects of histone deacetylase inhibitors on ATP-binding cassette transporters in lung cancer A549 and colorectal cancer HCT116 cells. Oncol Lett 18:63-71 (2019). PubMed: 31289473
- Zhang L et al. miR-361 enhances sensitivity to 5-fluorouracil by targeting the FOXM1-ABCC5/10 signaling pathway in colorectal cancer. Oncol Lett 18:4064-4073 (2019). PubMed: 31579069
- Xu R & Han Y Long non-coding RNA FOXF1 adjacent non-coding developmental regulatory RNA inhibits growth and chemotherapy resistance in non-small cell lung cancer. Arch Med Sci 15:1539-1546 (2019). PubMed: 31749883
- De Souza R et al. Chemotherapy dosing schedule influences drug resistance development in ovarian cancer. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1289-99 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21551263