Publishing research using ab201533? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab201533 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Hu YW et al. A lincRNA-DYNLRB2-2/GPR119/GLP-1R/ABCA1-dependent signal transduction pathway is essential for the regulation of cholesterol homeostasis. J Lipid Res 55:681-97 (2014). PubMed: 24493833
- Adlakha YK et al. Pro-apoptotic miRNA-128-2 modulates ABCA1, ABCG1 and RXRa expression and cholesterol homeostasis. Cell Death Dis 4:e780 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23990020
- Jones RJ et al. The novel anticancer agent JNJ-26854165 induces cell death through inhibition of cholesterol transport and degradation of ABCA1. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 346:381-92 (2013). PubMed: 23820125
- Yang Y et al. Specific Kv1.3 blockade modulates key cholesterol-metabolism-associated molecules in human macrophages exposed to ox-LDL. J Lipid Res 54:34-43 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23099443
- Li CR et al. Molecular Profiling of Prostatic Acinar Morphogenesis Identifies PDCD4 and KLF6 as Tissue Architecture-Specific Prognostic Markers in Prostate Cancer. Am J Pathol : (2012). PubMed: 23219426
- Berrougui H et al. Purified human paraoxonase-1 interacts with plasma membrane lipid rafts and mediates cholesterol efflux from macrophages. Free Radic Biol Med 52:1372-81 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22336243
- Buchebner M et al. Cholesteryl ester hydrolase activity is abolished in HSL-/- macrophages but unchanged in macrophages lacking KIAA1363. J Lipid Res 51:2896-908 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20625037
- Mani O et al. Expression, localization, and functional model of cholesterol transporters in lactating and nonlactating mammary tissues of murine, bovine, and human origin. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 299:R642-54 (2010). PubMed: 20445153
- Field FJ et al. TNF-alpha decreases ABCA1 expression and attenuates HDL cholesterol efflux in the human intestinal cell line Caco-2. J Lipid Res 51:1407-15 (2010). PubMed: 20103810
- Bogan RL & Hennebold JD The reverse cholesterol transport system as a potential mediator of luteolysis in the primate corpus luteum. Reproduction 139:163-76 (2010). PubMed: 19776099
- Terasaka N et al. ABCG1 and HDL protect against endothelial dysfunction in mice fed a high-cholesterol diet. J Clin Invest 118:3701-13 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18924609
- Mukhamedova N et al. Enhancing apolipoprotein A-I-dependent cholesterol efflux elevates cholesterol export from macrophages in vivo. J Lipid Res : (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18622028