Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ABI5
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ABI5 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABI5
Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
Full length protein produced in E.coli.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
RelevanceABI5 participates in ABA-regulated gene expression during seed development and subsequent vegetative stage by acting as the major mediator of ABA represssion of growth. It binds to the embryo specification element and the ABA-responsive element (ABRE) of the Dc3 gene promoter and to the ABRE of the Em1 and Em6 genes promoters. It can also trans-activate its own promoter, suggesting that it is autoregulated. ABI5 plays a role in sugar-mediated senescence.
- ABA Insensitive 5 antibody
- AT2G36270 antibody
- DNA binding / transcription activator/ transcription factor antibody
ab98831 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhao X et al. BES1 hinders ABSCISIC ACID INSENSITIVE5 and promotes seed germination in Arabidopsis. New Phytol 221:908-918 (2019). PubMed: 30230549
- Han JJ et al. The ß5 subunit is essential for intact 26S proteasome assembly to specifically promote plant autotrophic growth under salt stress. New Phytol 221:1359-1368 (2019). PubMed: 30346042
- Ha JH et al. Shoot phytochrome B modulates reactive oxygen species homeostasis in roots via abscisic acid signaling in Arabidopsis. Plant J 94:790-798 (2018). PubMed: 29570885
- Jin D et al. The COP9 Signalosome regulates seed germination by facilitating protein degradation of RGL2 and ABI5. PLoS Genet 14:e1007237 (2018). PubMed: 29462139
- Zhao X et al. Misregulation of ER-Golgi Vesicle Transport Induces ER Stress and Affects Seed Vigor and Stress Response. Front Plant Sci 9:658 (2018). PubMed: 29868102
- Seo KI et al. ABD1 is an Arabidopsis DCAF substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1-based E3 ligases that acts as a negative regulator of abscisic acid signaling. Plant Cell 26:695-711 (2014). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 24563203