Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AC6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AC6 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AC6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
This product was previously labelled as ADCY5/6, ADCY6
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe affinity-purified antibodies are purified on antigen-sepharose affinity column and supplied in antibody stabilization buffer containing preservatives with low viscosity and cryogenic properties.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 130 kDa.|
FunctionMembrane-bound, calcium-inhibitable adenylyl cyclase.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Information by UniProt
- AC6 antibody
- ACVI antibody
- ADCY 6 antibody
ab14781 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Johnson GP et al. Mesenchymal stem cell mechanotransduction is cAMP dependent and regulated by adenylyl cyclase 6 and the primary cilium. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30301777
- Ikoma-Seki K et al. Role of LRP1 and ERK and cAMP Signaling Pathways in Lactoferrin-Induced Lipolysis in Mature Rat Adipocytes. PLoS One 10:e0141378 (2015). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26506094
- Grünberger C et al. The calcium paradoxon of renin release: calcium suppresses renin exocytosis by inhibition of calcium-dependent adenylate cyclases AC5 and AC6. Circ Res 99:1197-206 (2006). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17068292