Publishing research using ab110296? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110296 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lim SC et al. Loss of the Mitochondrial Fatty Acid ß-Oxidation Protein Medium-Chain Acyl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase Disrupts Oxidative Phosphorylation Protein Complex Stability and Function. Sci Rep 8:153 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29317722
- Shaltouki A et al. Alpha-synuclein delays mitophagy and targeting Miro rescues neuron loss in Parkinson's models. Acta Neuropathol 136:607-620 (2018). PubMed: 29923074
- Cornelius N et al. Cellular consequences of oxidative stress in riboflavin responsive multiple acyl-CoA dehydrogenation deficiency patient fibroblasts. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24698980
- Tomilov A et al. Shc depletion stimulates brown fat activity in vivo and in vitro. Aging Cell 13:1049-58 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25257068
- Peek CB et al. Circadian clock NAD+ cycle drives mitochondrial oxidative metabolism in mice. Science 342:1243417 (2013). PubMed: 24051248
- Tucci S et al. Tissue-Specific Strategies of the Very-Long Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase-Deficient (VLCAD(-/-)) Mouse to Compensate a Defective Fatty Acid ß-Oxidation. PLoS One 7:e45429 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23024820
- Frier BC et al. Interactions between the consumption of a high-fat diet and fasting in the regulation of fatty acid oxidation enzyme gene expression: an evaluation of potential mechanisms. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300:R212-21 (2011). PubMed: 21084676