For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
How does the abcam trial program work?
Asked on Nov 21 2012
Thank you for your reply.
For UNTESTED applications, we have established a testing discount program. Here is a brief description of how it works:
The testing discount program is for customers who like to use an antibody/protein on an untested species/application. You would purchase the antibody at full price, test it and submit an Abreview with your data (positive or negative). On your next order you will receive a discount equal to the value of the product tested.
To take part in our AbTrial Program:
1. Contact our Scientific Support group to determine whether this product is eligible for enrollment in the AbTrial program at email@example.com
2. If the product is eligible, we will email you an inactive personal discount code for the value of the product.
3. Purchase and test the product at regular price.
4. https://www.abcam.com/abreviews with your results. Note your AbTrial discount code in the additional notes section.
5. Once the Abreview is submitted, the discount code will become active.
6. Apply your discount code on your next order to receive that value off.
More information including the terms and conditions about this program may be found at: https://www.abcam.com/AbTrial
I hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Answered on Nov 21 2012