Publishing research using ab59964? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59964 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Rodriguez-Echevarria R et al. Diet switch and omega-3 hydroxy-fatty acids display differential hepatoprotective effects in an obesity/nonalcoholic fatty liver disease model in mice. World J Gastroenterol 24:461-474 (2018). PubMed: 29398867
- Naudí A et al. Region-specific vulnerability to lipid peroxidation and evidence of neuronal mechanisms for polyunsaturated fatty acid biosynthesis in the healthy adult human central nervous system. Biochim Biophys Acta 1862:485-495 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28185952
- Goto T et al. The hepatokine FGF21 is crucial for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-a agonist-induced amelioration of metabolic disorders in obese mice. J Biol Chem 292:9175-9190 (2017). PubMed: 28404815
- Amrutkar M et al. STK25 is a critical determinant in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. FASEB J 30:3628-3643 (2016). PubMed: 27421788
- Della Casa L et al. Effect of diets supplemented with different conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) isomers on protein expression in C57/BL6 mice. Genes Nutr 11:26 (2016). PubMed: 27713773
- Moon JS et al. NOX4-dependent fatty acid oxidation promotes NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages. Nat Med 22:1002-12 (2016). PubMed: 27455510
- Le TT et al. Uridine prevents fenofibrate-induced fatty liver. PLoS One 9:e87179 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24475249
- Wu Y et al. Differential effects of triclosan on the activation of mouse and human peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha. Toxicol Lett 231:17-28 (2014). PubMed: 25193434
- Molina-Berríos A et al. Protective role of acetylsalicylic acid in experimental Trypanosoma cruzi infection: evidence of a 15-epi-lipoxin A4-mediated effect. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 7:e2173 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23638194
- Xiao G et al. ATF4 protein deficiency protects against high fructose-induced hypertriglyceridemia in mice. J Biol Chem 288:25350-61 (2013). PubMed: 23888053