Product nameAnti-Actin Regulatory Protein CAPG antibody
See all Actin Regulatory Protein CAPG primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Actin Regulatory Protein CAPG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-348 of Human Actin Regulatory Protein CAPG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCalcium-sensitive protein which reversibly blocks the barbed ends of actin filaments but does not sever preformed actin filaments. May play an important role in macrophage function. May play a role in regulating cytoplasmic and/or nuclear structures through potential interactions with actin. May bind DNA.
Tissue specificityMacrophages and macrophage-like cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the villin/gelsolin family.
Contains 3 gelsolin-like repeats.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Actin capping protein GCAP39 antibody
- Actin regulatory protein CAP G antibody
- Actin regulatory protein CAP-G antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Partheen K et al. External validation suggests Integrin beta 3 as prognostic biomarker in serous ovarian adenocarcinomas. BMC Cancer 9:336 (2009). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19775429) »
- Partheen K et al. Four potential biomarkers as prognostic factors in stage III serous ovarian adenocarcinomas. Int J Cancer 123:2130-7 (2008). WB, IHC-Fr ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18709641) »