Publishing research using ab57484? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57484 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Jiang C et al. Inactivation of Rab11a GTPase in Macrophages Facilitates Phagocytosis of Apoptotic Neutrophils. J Immunol 198:1660-1672 (2017). PubMed: 28053235
- DeSantis-Rodrigues A et al. ADAM17 Inhibitors Attenuate Corneal Epithelial Detachment Induced by Mustard Exposure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 57:1687-98 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27058125
- McClurg UL et al. Epithelial cell ADAM17 activation by Helicobacter pylori: role of ADAM17 C-terminus and Threonine-735 phosphorylation. Microbes Infect 17:205-14 (2015). PubMed: 25499189
- Gooden MJ et al. Elevated serum CXCL16 is an independent predictor of poor survival in ovarian cancer and may reflect pro-metastatic ADAM protease activity. Br J Cancer 110:1535-44 (2014). PubMed: 24518602
- Liu Y et al. Expression of miR-224, miR-145, and their putative target ADAM17 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 46:720-2 (2014). PubMed: 24969373
- Hirata N et al. Sphingosine-1-phosphate promotes expansion of cancer stem cells via S1PR3 by a ligand-independent Notch activation. Nat Commun 5:4806 (2014). PubMed: 25254944
- Garbin U et al. Expansion of necrotic core and shedding of Mertk receptor in human carotid plaques: a role for oxidized polyunsaturated fatty acids? Cardiovasc Res : (2012). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 22997156
- Lin J et al. ADAM17 overexpression promotes angiogenesis by increasing blood vessel sprouting and pericyte number during brain microvessel development. Int J Dev Biol 55:961-8 (2011). PubMed: 22252493
- Donmez G et al. SIRT1 Suppresses beta-Amyloid Production by Activating the alpha-Secretase Gene ADAM10. Cell 142:320-332 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20655472
- Gutwein P et al. CXCL16 is expressed in podocytes and acts as a scavenger receptor for oxidized low-density lipoprotein. Am J Pathol 174:2061-72 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19435795