Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ADAM9
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ADAM9 antibody
See all ADAM9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADAM9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human ADAM9 aa 475-685 (internal sequence).
Database link: Q13443
- Mouse kidney and liver extracts.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab186833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
RelevanceADAM9 encodes disintegrin and metalloprotease (ADAM) domain 9, which is a member of the ADAM protein family. Members of this family are membrane- anchored proteins structurally related to snake venom disintegrins, and have been implicated in a variety of biologic processes involving cell- cell and cell-matrix interactions, including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. The member encoded by this gene interacts with SH3 domain-containing proteins, binds mitotic arrest deficient 2 beta protein, and is also involved in TPA-induced ectodomain shedding of membrane-anchored heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor.
Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Cell membrane; single-pass type I membrane protein. Isoform 2: Secreted protein.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 9 antibody
- ADAM 9 antibody
- ADAM metallopeptidase domain 9 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human liver cancer tissue labelling ADAM9 with ab186833 at 1/200. Magnification: 400x.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells using ab186833. Blue DAPI for nuclear staining.
All lanes : Anti-ADAM9 antibody (ab186833) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse kidney extract
Lane 2 : Mouse liver extract
Predicted band size: 91 kDa
ab186833 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhao S et al. miR-126a-3p induces proliferation, migration and invasion of trophoblast cells in pre-eclampsia-like rats by inhibiting A Disintegrin and Metalloprotease 9. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31789346
- Hua Y et al. MicroRNA-126 inhibits proliferation and metastasis in prostate cancer via regulation of ADAM9. Oncol Lett 15:9051-9060 (2018). PubMed: 29805636
- Yuan P et al. KRAS/NF-?B/YY1/miR-489 Signaling Axis Controls Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis. Cancer Res 77:100-111 (2017). PubMed: 27793842
- Jiao T et al. Role of MicroRNA-103a Targeting ADAM10 in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. Biomed Res Int 2017:9645874 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28357407
- Wang S et al. MicroRNA-126 Overexpression Inhibits Proliferation and Invasion in Osteosarcoma Cells. Technol Cancer Res Treat 15:NP49-59 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26319109