Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1 antibody
See all Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Sheep, Rabbit, Goat, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Previously labelled as Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102032 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionCatalyzes the exchange of ADP and ATP across the mitochondrial inner membrane.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in SLC25A4 are a cause of progressive external ophthalmoplegia with mitochondrial DNA deletions autosomal dominant type 2 (PEOA2) [MIM:609283]. Progressive external ophthalmoplegia is characterized by progressive weakness of ocular muscles and levator muscle of the upper eyelid. In a minority of cases, it is associated with skeletal myopathy, which predominantly involves axial or proximal muscles and which causes abnormal fatigability and even permanent muscle weakness. Ragged-red fibers and atrophy are found on muscle biopsy. A large proportion of chronic ophthalmoplegias are associated with other symptoms, leading to a multisystemic pattern of this disease. Additional symptoms are variable, and may include cataracts, hearing loss, sensory axonal neuropathy, ataxia, depression, hypogonadism, and parkinsonism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier family.
Contains 3 Solcar repeats.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- AAC1 antibody
- Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1 antibody
- Adenine nucleotide translocator 1 (skeletal muscle) antibody
Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1 antibody (ab102032) at 1 µg/ml + RPMI-8226 Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human pineal tissue labelling Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1/ANT 1 with ab102032 at 1/100. A Cy3-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody. Positive staining shown in the cytoplasm of cell bodies of pinealocytes and their processes. Magnification: 20X. Exposure time: 0.5 - 2.0 seconds. Bottom left - DAPI. Top right - Adenine Nucleotide Translocase 1. Top left - Merge.
ab102032 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Giridharan VV et al. Neuroinflammation trajectories precede cognitive impairment after experimental meningitis-evidence from an in vivo PET study. J Neuroinflammation 17:5 (2020). PubMed: 31901235
- Belosludtsev KN et al. Transport of Ca2+ and Ca2+-Dependent Permeability Transition in the Liver and Heart Mitochondria of Rats with Different Tolerance to Acute Hypoxia. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31936494
- Zheng Y et al. Four-octyl itaconate activates Nrf2 cascade to protect osteoblasts from hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative injury. Cell Death Dis 11:772 (2020). PubMed: 32943614
- Liang J et al. PGK1 depletion activates Nrf2 signaling to protect human osteoblasts from dexamethasone. Cell Death Dis 10:888 (2019). PubMed: 31767834
- Belosludtsev KN et al. Transport of Ca2+ and Ca2+-Dependent Permeability Transition in Rat Liver Mitochondria under the Streptozotocin-Induced Type I Diabetes. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31480399