Publishing research using ab82477? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab82477 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Navarro G et al. Cross-communication between Gi and Gs in a G-protein-coupled receptor heterotetramer guided by a receptor C-terminal domain. BMC Biol 16:24 (2018). PubMed: 29486745
- Zhai W et al. A1 adenosine receptor attenuates intracerebral hemorrhage-induced secondary brain injury in rats by activating the P38-MAPKAP2-Hsp27 pathway. Mol Brain 9:66 (2016). IF ; Rat . PubMed: 27301321
- Lu W et al. Expression of calcitonin gene-related peptide, adenosine A2a receptor and adenosine A1 receptor in experiment rat migraine models. Biomed Rep 4:379-383 (2016). PubMed: 26998280
- Metsola J et al. Postnatal development and LPS responsiveness of pulmonary adenosine receptor expression and of adenosine-metabolizing enzymes in mice. Pediatr Res N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25188742
- Fuhlbrigge R & Yip L Self-antigen expression in the peripheral immune system: roles in self-tolerance and type 1 diabetes pathogenesis. Curr Diab Rep 14:525 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25030265
- Prakasam HS et al. A1 adenosine receptor-stimulated exocytosis in bladder umbrella cells requires phosphorylation of ADAM17 Ser-811 and EGF receptor transactivation. Mol Biol Cell 25:3798-812 (2014). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 25232008
- Lu M et al. Inhibition of parathyroid hormone secretion by caffeine in human parathyroid cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:E1345-51 (2013). PubMed: 23788688
- Yip L et al. Diminished adenosine A1 receptor expression in pancreatic a-cells may contribute to the pathology of type 1 diabetes. Diabetes 62:4208-19 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 24264405
- Prakasam HS et al. Modulation of bladder function by luminal adenosine turnover and A1 receptor activation. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 303:F279-92 (2012). PubMed: 22552934