Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Adenosine A2b Receptor/ADORA2B
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Adenosine A2b Receptor/ADORA2B antibody
See all Adenosine A2b Receptor/ADORA2B primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Adenosine A2b Receptor/ADORA2B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
This product was previously labelled as Adenosine A2b Receptor
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab40002 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
RelevanceReceptor for adenosine. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
Cellular localizationMulti-pass membrane protein.
- Adenosine receptor A2b antibody
- adora 2 antibody
- adora 2b antibody
ab40002 (2µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows cytoplasm staining in cells of renal tubules following steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 and HRP-staining.
Anti-Adenosine A2b Receptor/ADORA2B antibody (ab40002) at 0.5 µg/ml + 100ug of rat kidney cortex lysate.
Bovine-anti goat IgG conjugated to HRP at 1/7500 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
ab40002 at 3ug/ml staining Adenosine A2b receptor/ADORA2B in human kidney tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent antigen retrieval in microwave with Tris/EDTA buffer (pH 9.0). The HRP staining procedure was used for detection.
ab40002 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Kwon JH et al. HIF-1a regulates A2B adenosine receptor expression in liver cancer cells. Exp Ther Med 18:4231-4240 (2019). PubMed: 31772626
- Gourdin N et al. Autocrine Adenosine Regulates Tumor Polyfunctional CD73+CD4+ Effector T Cells Devoid of Immune Checkpoints. Cancer Res 78:3604-3618 (2018). PubMed: 29559470
- Zhou Y et al. The adenosine A2b receptor promotes tumor progression of bladder urothelial carcinoma by enhancing MAPK signaling pathway. Oncotarget 8:48755-48768 (2017). PubMed: 28548944
- Iriyama T et al. Elevated placental adenosine signaling contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsia. Circulation 131:730-41 (2015). PubMed: 25538227
- Burke TM et al. Effects of caffeine on the human circadian clock in vivo and in vitro. Sci Transl Med 7:305ra146 (2015). PubMed: 26378246
- Quezada C et al. 5'-ectonucleotidase mediates multiple-drug resistance in glioblastoma multiforme cells. J Cell Physiol 228:602-8 (2013). PubMed: 22833450
- Cárdenas A et al. Adenosine A(2B) receptor-mediated VEGF induction promotes diabetic glomerulopathy. Lab Invest : (2012). PubMed: 23069939