Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR antibody
See all Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human gastric carcinoma tissue and lysate. Human colon carcinoma lysates.
This product was previously labelled as Adenosine A3 Receptor
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Aqueous buffered solution
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203298 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50 – 1/200
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
FunctionReceptor for adenosine. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which inhibits adenylyl cyclase. Possible role in reproduction.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-317 may be crucial for rapid desensitization.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- A3AR antibody
- A3R antibody
- AA3R antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human gastric carcinoma tissue labeling Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR with ab203298 at 1/200 dilution followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
All lanes : Anti-Adenosine A3 Receptor/A3AR antibody (ab203298) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : Human colon carcinoma lysates
Lane 2 : Human gastric carcinoma lysates
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
ab203298 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lim B et al. Cardioprotective role of APIP in myocardial infarction through ADORA2B. Cell Death Dis 10:511 (2019). PubMed: 31263105
- Balber T et al. Preclinical In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation of [18F]FE@SUPPY for Cancer PET Imaging: Limitations of a Xenograft Model for Colorectal Cancer. Contrast Media Mol Imaging 2018:1269830 (2018). PubMed: 29666562