Key features and details
- Endogenous P1 receptor agonist
- CAS Number: 58-61-7
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in water to 10 mM and in DMSO to 75 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameAdenosine, Endogenous P1 receptor agonist
DescriptionEndogenous P1 receptor agonist
Endogenous P1 (adenosine) receptor agonist. Displays neuromodulatory function in addition to showing cardioprotective, anti-inflammatory and antiplatelet action.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in water to 10 mM and in DMSO to 75 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120498 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Parker MT et al. Widespread premature transcription termination of Arabidopsis thaliana NLR genes by the spen protein FPA. Elife 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33904405
- Sendinc E et al. PCIF1 Catalyzes m6Am mRNA Methylation to Regulate Gene Expression. Mol Cell 75:620-630.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31279659
- Fujimoto K et al. Adenosine Attenuates Aortic Smooth Muscle Cell Calcification through A3 Adenosine Receptor. Tohoku J Exp Med 249:275-283 (2019). PubMed: 31875581