Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4499] to Adenosyl Homocysteine
- Suitable for: Competitive ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
Product nameAnti-Adenosyl Homocysteine antibody [EPR4499]
See all Adenosyl Homocysteine primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4499] to Adenosyl Homocysteine
Specificityab111903 shows the following reactivities with related compounds: S-(5'-Adenosyl)-L-homocysteine: 100% S-(5'-Adenosyl)-L-methionine: 0% Adenosine: 4.4% Homocysteine: 4.4% Cystathionine: 0% L-Cysteine: 1.5% Glutathione: 1.8%
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Competitive ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule corresponding to Adenosyl Homocysteine conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111903 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceAdenosyl Homocysteine is a competitive inhibitor of S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependant methyl transferase reactions and therefore may play a key role in the control of methylations via regulation of the intracellular concentration of adenosylhomocysteine.
- S (5' Adenosyl) L homocysteine antibody
- S Adenosyl L homocysteine antibody
- S adenosylhomocysteine antibody
- SAH antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab111903 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wu C & Tzertzinis G Selection of a mimotope peptide of S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine and its application in immunoassays. Molecules 18:13020-6 (2013). ELISA . PubMed: 24145794