Product nameAnti-Adenylate cyclase 1 antibody
See all Adenylate cyclase 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Adenylate cyclase 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Immunogen corresponds to conserved sequence at or near C terminal end of the protein that are unique to rat/mouse Adenylate cyclase 1 protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferThe antibody is in antibody stabilization buffer, with preservatives.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38331 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 127-130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa).Can be blocked with Adenylate cyclase 1 peptide (ab191587).|
FunctionThis is a calmodulin-sensitive adenylyl cyclase. May be involved in regulatory processes in the central nervous system. It may play a role in memory acquisition and learning.
Tissue specificityBrain, retina and adrenal medulla.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Adenylate cyclase 1, fetal brain, type I antibody
- 3',5'-cyclic AMP synthetase antibody
- AC1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Adenylate cyclase 1 antibody (ab38331) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse liver whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse hepatocytes whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 124 kDa
Observed band size: 127 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 25 seconds
This product has been referenced in:
- Ikoma-Seki K et al. Role of LRP1 and ERK and cAMP Signaling Pathways in Lactoferrin-Induced Lipolysis in Mature Rat Adipocytes. PLoS One 10:e0141378 (2015). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 26506094) »
- Chen C et al. Estradiol modulates translocator protein (TSPO) and steroid acute regulatory protein (StAR) via protein kinase A (PKA) signaling in hypothalamic astrocytes. Endocrinology 155:2976-85 (2014). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 24877623) »