Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ADFP
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ADFP antibody
See all ADFP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADFP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
A synthetic peptide made to a C-terminal region within residues 350-425 of the mouse ADFP protein.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in development and maintenance of adipose tissue.
Tissue specificityMilk lipid globules.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
modificationsAcylated; primarily with C14, C16 and C18 fatty acids.
- Information by UniProt
- ADFP antibody
- Adipophilin antibody
- Adipose differentiation related protein antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab52356 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Lu YS et al. UVA Induced Oxidative Stress Was Inhibited by Paeoniflorin/Nrf2 Signaling or PLIN2. Front Pharmacol 11:736 (2020). PubMed: 32499710
- Laufman O et al. Viral Generated Inter-Organelle Contacts Redirect Lipid Flux for Genome Replication. Cell 178:275-289.e16 (2019). PubMed: 31204099
- Chen X et al. Suppressed hepatocyte proliferation via a ROS-HNE-P21 pathway is associated with nicotine- and cotinine-enhanced alcoholic fatty liver in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 512:119-124 (2019). PubMed: 30876690
- McCulley DJ et al. PBX transcription factors drive pulmonary vascular adaptation to birth. J Clin Invest 128:655-667 (2018). PubMed: 29251627
- Li R et al. Pdgfra marks a cellular lineage with distinct contributions to myofibroblasts in lung maturation and injury response. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30178747