Product nameAnti-ADFP antibody
See all ADFP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADFP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Rhesus monkey
Predicted to work with: Rat
A synthetic peptide made to a C-terminal region within residues 350-425 of the mouse ADFP protein.
- Mouse and human liver lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52356 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20335253|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in development and maintenance of adipose tissue.
Tissue specificityMilk lipid globules.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
modificationsAcylated; primarily with C14, C16 and C18 fatty acids.
- Information by UniProt
- ADFP antibody
- Adipophilin antibody
- Adipose differentiation related protein antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen X et al. Suppressed hepatocyte proliferation via a ROS-HNE-P21 pathway is associated with nicotine- and cotinine-enhanced alcoholic fatty liver in mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 512:119-124 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30876690) »
- McCulley DJ et al. PBX transcription factors drive pulmonary vascular adaptation to birth. J Clin Invest 128:655-667 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29251627) »