Publishing research using ab77612? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab77612 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Bao L et al. A long-acting FGF21 alleviates hepatic steatosis and inflammation in a mouse model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis partly through an FGF21-adiponectin-IL17A pathway. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29859019
- Guo R et al. Adiponectin and its receptors are involved in hypertensive vascular injury. Mol Med Rep 17:209-215 (2018). PubMed: 29115432
- Mennitti LV et al. Early exposure to distinct sources of lipids affects differently the development and hepatic inflammatory profiles of 21-day-old rat offspring. J Inflamm Res 11:11-24 (2018). PubMed: 29403301
- Yang W et al. Betaine attenuates chronic alcohol-induced fatty liver by broadly regulating hepatic lipid metabolism. Mol Med Rep 16:5225-5234 (2017). PubMed: 28849079
- Liu J et al. Osmotin Protects H9c2 Cells from Simulated Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury through AdipoR1/PI3K/AKT Signaling Pathway. Front Physiol 8:611 (2017). PubMed: 28993734
- Basu S et al. Cellular Expression of Cyclooxygenase, Aromatase, Adipokines, Inflammation and Cell Proliferation Markers in Breast Cancer Specimen. PLoS One 10:e0138443 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 26431176
- Wu U et al. Protective effects of berberine on high fat-induced kidney damage by increasing serum adiponectin and promoting insulin sensitivity. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:14486-92 (2015). PubMed: 26823767
- Fang F et al. Adiponectin attenuates angiotensin II-induced oxidative stress in renal tubular cells through AMPK and cAMP-Epac signal transduction pathways. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 304:F1366-74 (2013). PubMed: 23535586
- Gulli RA et al. Exercise restores insulin, but not adiponectin, response in skeletal muscle of high-fat fed rodents. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 303:R1062-70 (2012). Rat . PubMed: 23054173