Publishing research using ab83359? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83359 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Mitchell R et al. A Targeted Mutation Disrupting Mitochondrial Complex IV Function in Primary Afferent Neurons Leads to Pain Hypersensitivity Through P2Y1 Receptor Activation. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30689196
- Cisternas P et al. Presymptomatic Treatment With Andrographolide Improves Brain Metabolic Markers and Cognitive Behavior in a Model of Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease. Front Cell Neurosci 13:295 (2019). PubMed: 31379502
- Chao CH et al. Dengue virus nonstructural protein 1 activates platelets via Toll-like receptor 4, leading to thrombocytopenia and hemorrhage. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007625 (2019). PubMed: 31009511
- Müller WEG et al. Polyphosphate as a donor of high-energy phosphate for the synthesis of ADP and ATP. J Cell Sci 130:2747-2756 (2017). PubMed: 28687622
- Oliver KH et al. Loss of Serotonin Transporter Function Alters ADP-mediated Glycoprotein aIIbß3 Activation through Dysregulation of the 5-HT2A Receptor. J Biol Chem 291:20210-9 (2016). PubMed: 27422820
- Cisternas P et al. Activation of Wnt Signaling in Cortical Neurons Enhances Glucose Utilization through Glycolysis. J Biol Chem 291:25950-25964 (2016). PubMed: 27703002
- Moerke C et al. Attempted caveolae-mediated phagocytosis of surface-fixed micro-pillars by human osteoblasts. Biomaterials 76:102-14 (2016). PubMed: 26519652
- Mayeur S et al. Maternal calorie restriction modulates placental mitochondrial biogenesis and bioenergetic efficiency: putative involvement in fetoplacental growth defects in rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 304:E14-22 (2013). Functional Studies . PubMed: 23092912