For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
We have encountered problems with ab80558. Please check the attachment for
Asked on Jul 25 2012
Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry that this antibody is detecting background bands and weak signal in your samples. Could you please provide a few additional details of your protocol?
1) Was the transfected AF9 also human?
2) What lysis buffer was used to prepare your samples and how much protein was loaded per lane?
3) What blocking agent was used and for how long?
4) What was the primary antibody dilution and incubation time?
5) What secondary antibody were you using, at what concentration and what incubation time?
6) What was your original order or PO number?
I will be happy to help you further once I have this additional information.
Answered on Jul 25 2012