Key features and details
- Potent specific PDGF receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- CAS Number: 146535-11-7
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameAG 1296, protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor
DescriptionPotent specific PDGF receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. It is important to note that this product is reported to be light sensitive. Store In the Dark. Store under desiccating conditions.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor tyrosine kinases
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab141170 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Contreras O et al. Cross-talk between TGF-ß and PDGFRa signaling pathways regulates the fate of stromal fibro-adipogenic progenitors. J Cell Sci 132:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31434718
- Wu Q et al. miR-1224-5p Mediates Mitochondrial Damage to Affect Silica-Induced Pulmonary Fibrosis by Targeting BECN1. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29112159