Product nameAG-370, PDGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor
DescriptionSelective PDGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Biological descriptionSelective platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) kinase inhibitor (IC50 = 20 μM). Weak epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor (IC50 = 820 μM). Blocks proliferative effect of PDGF.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 75 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Enzyme-Linked Receptors
- Receptor tyrosine kinases
This product has been referenced in:
- Gazit A et al. Tyrphostins. 6. Dimeric benzylidenemalononitrile tyrophostins: potent inhibitors of EGF receptor tyrosine kinase in vitro. J Med Chem 39:4905-11 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8960549) »
- Bryckaert MC et al. Inhibition of platelet-derived growth factor-induced mitogenesis and tyrosine kinase activity in cultured bone marrow fibroblasts by tyrphostins. Exp Cell Res 199:255-61 (1992). Read more (PubMed: 1312007) »
- Levitzki A et al. Inhibition of protein-tyrosine kinases by tyrphostins. Methods Enzymol 201:347-61 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1658552) »
- Levitzki A & Gilon C Tyrphostins as molecular tools and potential antiproliferative drugs. Trends Pharmacol Sci 12:171-4 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1862529) »
- Gazit A et al. Tyrphostins I: synthesis and biological activity of protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Med Chem 32:2344-52 (1989). Read more (PubMed: 2552117) »