Key features and details
- Agarose Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAgarose Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionAgarose Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab1240 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ji L et al. PIDD interaction with KEAP1 as a new mutation-independent mechanism to promote NRF2 stabilization and chemoresistance in NSCLC. Sci Rep 9:12437 (2019). PubMed: 31455821
- Hughes DJ et al. NEDDylation is essential for Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency and lytic reactivation and represents a novel anti-KSHV target. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004771 (2015). IP ; Human . PubMed: 25794275
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014). PubMed: 25533843
- Ursini-Siegel J et al. The ShcA SH2 domain engages a 14-3-3/PI3'K signaling complex and promotes breast cancer cell survival. Oncogene 31:5038-44 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22286768