Product nameAnti-AGPAT1 antibody
See all AGPAT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AGPAT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow
- U-2 OS cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab220625 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
RelevanceAGPAT1 converts lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) into phosphatidic acid by incorporating an acyl moiety at the sn-2 position of the glycerol backbone.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase alpha antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (acetoacetly Coenzyme A thiolase) antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase alpha) antibody
ab220625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.