Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AGPAT1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AGPAT1 antibody
See all AGPAT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AGPAT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- WB: K562 whole cell lysate. IHC-P: Human kidney and placenta tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235328 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
RelevanceAGPAT1 converts lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) into phosphatidic acid by incorporating an acyl moiety at the sn-2 position of the glycerol backbone.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase alpha antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (acetoacetly Coenzyme A thiolase) antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase alpha) antibody
Anti-AGPAT1 antibody (ab235328) at 1/200 dilution + K562 (human chronic myelogenous leukemia cell line from bone marrow) whole cell lysate
Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Paraffin-embedded human kidney tissue stained for AGPAT1 with ab235328 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Paraffin-embedded human placenta tissue stained for AGPAT1 with ab235328 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab235328 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liu Y et al. CCT3 acts upstream of YAP and TFCP2 as a potential target and tumour biomarker in liver cancer. Cell Death Dis 10:644 (2019). PubMed: 31501420