Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AHA1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83036 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
FunctionCochaperone that stimulates HSP90 ATPase activity (By similarity). May affect a step in the endoplasmic reticulum to Golgi trafficking.
Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including brain, heart, skeletal muscle and kidney and, at lower levels, liver and placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AHA1 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Endoplasmic reticulum. May transiently interact with the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- Activator of 90 kDa heat shock protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- Activator of heat shock 90kDa protein ATPase homolog 1 antibody
- AHA 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-AHA1 antibody (ab83036)
Lane 1 : Cell lysates prepared from A431 cells
Lane 2 : Cell lysates prepared from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Cell lysates prepared from HCT116 cells
Lane 4 : Cell lysate prepared from Hela cells
Lane 5 : Cell lysate prepared from HEK293 cells
Lane 6 : Cell lysates prepared from HepG2 cells
Lane 7 : Cell lysates prepared from HL-60 cells
Lane 8 : Cell lysates prepared from HUVEC cells
Lane 9 : Cell lysates prepared from Jurkat cells
Lane 10 : Cell lysates prepared from MCF7 cells
Lane 11 : Cell lysates prepared from PC3 cells
Lane 12 : Cell lysates prepared from T98G cells
Lane 13 : Lysate prepared from rat brain
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
ab83036 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Shelton LB et al. Hsp90 activator Aha1 drives production of pathological tau aggregates. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:9707-9712 (2017). PubMed: 28827321
- Ghosh S et al. Endoplasmic Reticulum Resident Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90) Isoform Glucose-Regulated Protein 94 (Grp94) Regulates Cell Polarity and Cancer Cell Migration by Affecting Intracellular Transport. J Biol Chem N/A:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 26872972
- Moura CS et al. Whey protein hydrolysate enhances HSP90 but does not alter HSP60 and HSP25 in skeletal muscle of rats. PLoS One 9:e83437 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24465380