Publishing research using ab59361? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59361 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gion Y et al. Up-regulation of activation-induced cytidine deaminase and its strong expression in extra-germinal centres in IgG4-related disease. Sci Rep 9:761 (2019). PubMed: 30679751
- Araki A et al. IL-21 Enhances the Development of Colitis-Associated Colon Cancer: Possible Involvement of Activation-Induced Cytidine Deaminase Expression. J Immunol 202:3326-3333 (2019). PubMed: 31019062
- Jiao J et al. AID and TET2 co-operation modulates FANCA expression by active demethylation in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Clin Exp Immunol 195:190-201 (2019). PubMed: 30357811
- Karpurapu M et al. Krüppel like factor 4 promoter undergoes active demethylation during monocyte/macrophage differentiation. PLoS One 9:e93362 (2014). WB, ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 24695324
- Geisberger R et al. Lysine residue at position 22 of the AID protein regulates its class switch activity. PLoS One 7:e30667 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22363466
- Häsler J et al. Cytoplasmic activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) exists in stoichiometric complex with translation elongation factor 1a (eEF1A). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:18366-71 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22042842
- Wang M et al. Altering the spectrum of immunoglobulin V gene somatic hypermutation by modifying the active site of AID. J Exp Med 207:141-53, S1-6 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20048284
- Sylvestre EL et al. Investigating the potential of genes preferentially expressed in oocyte to induce chromatin remodeling in somatic cells. Cell Reprogram 12:519-28 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20936903