Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AIM2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AIM2 antibody
See all AIM2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AIM2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 93-341 of Human AIM2 (NM_004833).
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93015 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionTumor suppressor which may act by repressing NF-kappa-B transcriptional activity.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, small intestine, peripheral blood leukocytes, and testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HIN-200 family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 1 HIN-200 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Absent in melanoma 2 antibody
- AIM 2 antibody
- Aim2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-AIM2 antibody (ab93015) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : EC-109 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of fetal spleen tissue sections labeling AIM2 with ab93015 at 1/100 dilution.
Immunohistochemical staining of AIM2 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human fetal tonsil showing nuclear staining with ab93015 at a dilution of 1/100.
ab93015 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Wang J et al. HMGB1 participates in LPS-induced acute lung injury by activating the AIM2 inflammasome in macrophages and inducing polarization of M1 macrophages via TLR2, TLR4, and RAGE/NF-?B signaling pathways. Int J Mol Med 45:61-80 (2020). PubMed: 31746367
- Cho SJ et al. DROSHA-Dependent AIM2 Inflammasome Activation Contributes to Lung Inflammation during Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31434287
- Botto S et al. Human Cytomegalovirus Immediate Early 86-kDa Protein Blocks Transcription and Induces Degradation of the Immature Interleukin-1ß Protein during Virion-Mediated Activation of the AIM2 Inflammasome. MBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30755509
- Shi X et al. Dihydroartemisinin, an antimalarial drug, induces absent in melanoma 2 inflammasome activation and autophagy in human hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2215 cells. Phytother Res 33:1413-1425 (2019). PubMed: 30873702
- Li Z et al. Low expression of AIM2 combined with high expression of p-STAT3 is associated with poor prognosis in hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 41:2396-2408 (2019). PubMed: 30816544