Publishing research using ab37594? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab37594 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Rueda EM et al. The cellular and compartmental profile of mouse retinal glycolysis, tricarboxylic acid cycle, oxidative phosphorylation, and ~P transferring kinases. Mol Vis 22:847-85 (2016). PubMed: 27499608
- Wilson CH et al. Identifying natural substrates for dipeptidyl peptidases 8 and 9 using terminal amine isotopic labeling of substrates (TAILS) reveals in vivo roles in cellular homeostasis and energy metabolism. J Biol Chem 288:13936-49 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23519473
- Lagresle-Peyrou C et al. Human adenylate kinase 2 deficiency causes a profound hematopoietic defect associated with sensorineural deafness. Nat Genet 41:106-11 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19043416
- Zhao J et al. The novel conserved mitochondrial inner-membrane protein MTGM regulates mitochondrial morphology and cell proliferation. J Cell Sci 122:2252-62 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19535734
- Leung AW et al. The mitochondrial phosphate carrier interacts with cyclophilin D and may play a key role in the permeability transition. J Biol Chem 283:26312-23 (2008). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 18667415
- Pai HV et al. What is the functional significance of the unique location of glutaredoxin 1 (GRx1) in the intermembrane space of mitochondria? Antioxid Redox Signal 9:2027-33 (2007). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 17845131