Publishing research using ab49849? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab49849 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Xue D et al. Long noncoding RNA MALAT1 enhances the docetaxel resistance of prostate cancer cells via miR-145-5p-mediated regulation of AKAP12. J Cell Mol Med 22:3223-3237 (2018). PubMed: 29633510
- Shi Z et al. LipoxinA4 attenuates acute pancreatitis-associated acute lung injury by regulating AQP-5 and MMP-9 expression, anti-apoptosis and PKC/SSeCKS-mediated F-actin activation. Mol Immunol 103:78-88 (2018). PubMed: 30219663
- Ramani K et al. Role of A-Kinase Anchoring Protein Phosphorylation in Alcohol-Induced Liver Injury and Hepatic Stellate Cell Activation. Am J Pathol 188:640-655 (2018). PubMed: 29305319
- Kanellopoulos AH et al. Mapping protein interactions of sodium channel NaV1.7 using epitope-tagged gene-targeted mice. EMBO J 37:427-445 (2018). PubMed: 29335280
- Lei Y et al. Hdac7 promotes lung tumorigenesis by inhibiting Stat3 activation. Mol Cancer 16:170 (2017). PubMed: 29126425
- Simon EP et al. Transcriptomic characterization of fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E5916-25 (2015). PubMed: 26489647
- Radeva MY et al. PKA compartmentalization via AKAP220 and AKAP12 contributes to endothelial barrier regulation. PLoS One 9:e106733 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25188285
- Gao S et al. AKAP12 and AKAP5 form higher-order hetero-oligomers. J Mol Signal 6:8 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21831305
- Schnizler K et al. Protein kinase A anchoring via AKAP150 is essential for TRPV1 modulation by forskolin and prostaglandin E2 in mouse sensory neurons. J Neurosci 28:4904-17 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18463244
- Piontek J & Brandt R Differential and regulated binding of cAMP-dependent protein kinase and protein kinase C isoenzymes to gravin in human model neurons: Evidence that gravin provides a dynamic platform for the localization for kinases during neuronal development. J Biol Chem 278:38970-9 (2003). PubMed: 12857743