Product nameAnti-AKR1C1/AKR1C2 antibody
See all AKR1C1/AKR1C2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AKR1C1/AKR1C2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 22-218 of Human AKR1C1 (NP_001344).
- WB: 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa S3, HepG2, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates. IHC-P: MDA-MB-468 xenograft ICC/IF: methanol fixed SKNSH cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96087 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- 20 alpha (3 alpha) hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
- 20-alpha-HSD antibody
- 20-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
Anti-AKR1C1/AKR1C2 antibody (ab96087) at 1/1000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of AKR1C1 in paraffin embedded MDA-MB-468 xenograft, using ab96087 at a 1/500 dilution.
ICC/IF image of ab96087 stained SKNSH cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab96087 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
This product has been referenced in:
- Jiang W et al. Wentilactone A induces cell apoptosis by targeting AKR1C1 gene via the IGF-1R/IRS1/PI3K/AKT/Nrf2/FLIP/Caspase-3 signaling pathway in small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 16:6445-6457 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30405782) »