Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to AKR1C1/AKR1C2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-AKR1C1/AKR1C2 antibody
See all AKR1C1/AKR1C2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AKR1C1/AKR1C2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 22-218 of Human AKR1C1 (NP_001344).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96087 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
- 20 alpha (3 alpha) hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
- 20-alpha-HSD antibody
- 20-alpha-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase antibody
ab96087 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jiang W et al. Wentilactone A induces cell apoptosis by targeting AKR1C1 gene via the IGF-1R/IRS1/PI3K/AKT/Nrf2/FLIP/Caspase-3 signaling pathway in small cell lung cancer. Oncol Lett 16:6445-6457 (2018). PubMed: 30405782