Publishing research using ab182729? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab182729 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li J & Zheng J Theaflavins prevent cartilage degeneration via AKT/FOXO3 signaling in vitro. Mol Med Rep 19:821-830 (2019). PubMed: 30569095
- Li F et al. CEP55 promotes cell proliferation and inhibits apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt/p21 signaling pathway in human glioma U251 cells. Oncol Lett 15:4789-4796 (2018). PubMed: 29552118
- Zhang W et al. Oleanolic acid protects against oxidative stress-induced human umbilical vein endothelial cell injury by activating AKT/eNOS signaling. Mol Med Rep 18:3641-3648 (2018). PubMed: 30106101
- Ma YS et al. MicroRNA-302a/d inhibits the self-renewal capability and cell cycle entry of liver cancer stem cells by targeting the E2F7/AKT axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:252 (2018). PubMed: 30326936
- Song HM et al. Carnosic acid protects mice from high-fat diet-induced NAFLD by regulating MARCKS. Int J Mol Med 42:193-207 (2018). PubMed: 29620148
- Cui Y & Yang S Overexpression of Annexin A1 protects against benzo[a]pyrene-induced bronchial epithelium injury. Mol Med Rep 18:349-357 (2018). PubMed: 29749523
- Wang J et al. Transcriptome Profiling Reveals PHLDA1 as a Novel Molecular Marker for Ischemic Cardiomyopathy. J Mol Neurosci N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29736818
- Jin X et al. Overexpression of retinoblastoma-binding protein 4 contributes to the radiosensitivity of AGS gastric cancer cells via phosphoinositide3-kinase/protein kinase B pathway suppression. Mol Med Rep 18:1571-1581 (2018). PubMed: 29901205