Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Alcohol Dehydrogenase - Azide free (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) - Azide free
See all Alcohol Dehydrogenase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Alcohol Dehydrogenase - Azide free (HRP)
Species reactivityReacts with Yeast. Not yet tested in other species.
Alcohol Dehydrogenase (Yeast}.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multistep process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/100000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- ADH alpha subunit antibody
- ADH antibody
- ADH1 antibody
ab34575 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Anagnostis A & Papadopoulos AI Effects of a diet rich in sesame ( Sesamum indicum) pericarp on the expression of oestrogen receptor alpha and oestrogen receptor beta in rat prostate and uterus. Br J Nutr 102:703-8 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19309532