Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP1933Y] to ALDH1A1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] (PE)
See all ALDH1A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1933Y] to ALDH1A1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human ALDH1A1 aa 300-400 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P00352
- Flow Cyt: MCF7 cells.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab195254)
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab195255)
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] (HRP) (ab195517)
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab206884)
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab215996)
- Anti-ALDH1A1 antibody [EP1933Y] - C-terminal (ab52492)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209437 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionBinds free retinal and cellular retinol-binding protein-bound retinal. Can convert/oxidize retinaldehyde to retinoic acid.
PathwayCofactor metabolism; retinol metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 1 antibody
- AHD2 antibody
- AL1A1_HUMAN antibody
Overlay histogram showing MCF7 cells stained with ab209437 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min at 22°C. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209437, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab209437 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.