Product nameAnti-ALDH1A2 antibody [EPR9370]
See all ALDH1A2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9370] to ALDH1A2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
within Human ALDH1A2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: O94788
- Rat testis, Mouse testis, Molt4 and K562 lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156019 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
FunctionRecognizes as substrates free retinal and cellular retinol-binding protein-bound retinal. Does metabolize octanal and decanal but does not metabolize citral, benzaldehyde, acetaldehyde and propanal efficiently.
PathwayCofactor metabolism; retinol metabolism.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- AL1A2_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 1 member A2 antibody
- ALDH1A2 aldehyde dehydrogenase 1 family, member A2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALDH1A2 antibody [EPR9370] (ab156019) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat testis lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse testis lysate
Lane 3 : Molt4 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Yasgar A et al. A High-Content Assay Enables the Automated Screening and Identification of Small Molecules with Specific ALDH1A1-Inhibitory Activity. PLoS One 12:e0170937 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28129349) »
- Lee H et al. Fusion protein of retinol-binding protein and albumin domain III reduces liver fibrosis. EMBO Mol Med 7:819-30 (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 25864124) »