Publishing research using ab56777? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab56777 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Garcia-Esparcia P et al. Glutamate Transporter GLT1 Expression in Alzheimer Disease and Dementia With Lewy Bodies. Front Aging Neurosci 10:122 (2018). PubMed: 29755340
- Chen J et al. A role for ErbB signaling in the induction of reactive astrogliosis. Cell Discov 3:17044 (2017). PubMed: 29238610
- Feng X et al. Expression of EMT markers and mode of surgery are prognostic in phyllodes tumors of the breast. Oncotarget 8:33365-33374 (2017). PubMed: 28380418
- Yuan JX et al. Quantitative Analysis of the Cellular Microenvironment of Glioblastoma to Develop Predictive Statistical Models of Overall Survival. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27815396
- Rotschafer SE et al. Axonal Cleaved Caspase-3 Regulates Axon Targeting and Morphogenesis in the Developing Auditory Brainstem. Front Neural Circuits 10:84 (2016). Chicken . PubMed: 27822180
- Du Y et al. Lysine malonylation is elevated in type 2 diabetic mouse models and enriched in metabolic associated proteins. Mol Cell Proteomics 14:227-36 (2015). PubMed: 25418362
- Feresten AH et al. Increased expression of glial fibrillary acidic protein in prefrontal cortex in psychotic illness. Schizophr Res 150:252-7 (2013). PubMed: 23911257
- Maqbool A et al. Sustained, neuron-specific IKK/NF-?B activation generates a selective neuroinflammatory response promoting local neurodegeneration with aging. Mol Neurodegener 8:40 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24119288
- Ding D et al. The role of deimination in ATP5b mRNA transport in a transgenic mouse model of multiple sclerosis. EMBO Rep 13:230-6 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22261716
- Gerber YN et al. Early functional deficit and microglial disturbances in a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. PLoS One 7:e36000 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 22558300
- Lattke M et al. Nuclear Factor ?B Activation Impairs Ependymal Ciliogenesis and Links Neuroinflammation to Hydrocephalus Formation. J Neurosci 32:11511-23 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22915098