Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ALDH1L1 - Astrocyte Marker
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALDH1L1 antibody - Astrocyte Marker
See all ALDH1L1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALDH1L1 - Astrocyte Marker
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Predicted to work with: Orangutan
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87117 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa).|
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, pancreas and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesIn the N-terminal section; belongs to the GART family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family. ALDH1L subfamily.
Contains 1 acyl carrier domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 10 formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase antibody
- 10 FTHFDH antibody
- 10-formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALDH1L1 antibody - Astrocyte Marker (ab87117) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Brain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Brain (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 99 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 4 minutes
ab87117 has been referenced in 26 publications.
- Wu R et al. A novel m6A reader Prrc2a controls oligodendroglial specification and myelination. Cell Res 29:23-41 (2019). PubMed: 30514900
- Ahmad ST et al. Capicua regulates neural stem cell proliferation and lineage specification through control of Ets factors. Nat Commun 10:2000 (2019). PubMed: 31043608
- Jay TR et al. TREM2 is required for microglial instruction of astrocytic synaptic engulfment in neurodevelopment. Glia 67:1873-1892 (2019). PubMed: 31265185
- Michalovicz LT et al. Astrocyte-specific transcriptome analysis using the ALDH1L1 bacTRAP mouse reveals novel biomarkers of astrogliosis in response to neurotoxicity. J Neurochem 150:420-440 (2019). PubMed: 31222732
- Butti E et al. Neural Stem Cells of the Subventricular Zone Contribute to Neuroprotection of the Corpus Callosum after Cuprizone-Induced Demyelination. J Neurosci 39:5481-5492 (2019). PubMed: 31138656