Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ALDH3A1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALDH3A1 antibody
See all ALDH3A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ALDH3A1
SpecificityThis antibody is predicted to have no cross reactivity to ALDH3A2.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human): a 13 amino acid peptide from near the C terminus of human ALDH3A1. (NP_000682).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76976 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
FunctionALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.
Tissue specificityHigh levels in stomach, esophagus and lung; low level in the liver and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- AHD 4 antibody
- AHD C antibody
ab76976 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Bhattacharjee P et al. Influence of micropatterned substrates on keratocyte phenotype. Sci Rep 10:6679 (2020). PubMed: 32317647
- Lee JS et al. Gastric cancer depends on aldehyde dehydrogenase 3A1 for fatty acid oxidation. Sci Rep 9:16313 (2019). PubMed: 31705020
- Katamune C et al. Mutation of the gene encoding the circadian clock component PERIOD2 in oncogenic cells confers chemoresistance by up-regulating the Aldh3a1 gene. J Biol Chem 294:547-558 (2019). PubMed: 30429219
- Fernandes-Cunha GM et al. Corneal Wound Healing Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Secretome Delivered Within a Viscoelastic Gel Carrier. Stem Cells Transl Med N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30644653
- Matsunaga N et al. Optimized Dosing Schedule Based on Circadian Dynamics of Mouse Breast Cancer Stem Cells Improves the Antitumor Effects of Aldehyde Dehydrogenase Inhibitor. Cancer Res 78:3698-3708 (2018). PubMed: 29735553