Product nameAnti-ALDH3A1 antibody [EPR7406]
See all ALDH3A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7406] to ALDH3A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on the C-terminus of Human ALDH3A1.
- A549, Mouse eyeball and Rat eyeball lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 9.00 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129022 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).|
FunctionALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.
Tissue specificityHigh levels in stomach, esophagus and lung; low level in the liver and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 3 antibody
- AHD 4 antibody
- AHD C antibody
All lanes : Anti-ALDH3A1 antibody [EPR7406] (ab129022) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysates
Lane 2 : Mouse eyeball lysates
Lane 3 : Rat eyeball lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anti-abbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Observed band size: 50 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Yasgar A et al. A High-Content Assay Enables the Automated Screening and Identification of Small Molecules with Specific ALDH1A1-Inhibitory Activity. PLoS One 12:e0170937 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28129349) »
- Duong HQ et al. Silencing of NRF2 Reduces the Expression of ALDH1A1 and ALDH3A1 and Sensitizes to 5-FU in Pancreatic Cancer Cells. Antioxidants (Basel) 6:N/A (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28671577) »