Product nameAnti-ALDH7A1 antibody [EP1935Y]
See all ALDH7A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1935Y] to ALDH7A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human ALDH7A1 aa 500 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P49419
- WB: Human liver lysate IHC-P: Human liver tissue
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53278 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/50000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Information by UniProt
- 26g turgor protein homolog antibody
- AL7A1_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 7 A1 antibody
Anti-ALDH7A1 antibody [EP1935Y] (ab53278) at 1/50000 dilution + Human liver lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 55 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HT-29 (human colorectal adenocarcinoma) labelling ALDH7A1 with purified ab53278 at 1/500. Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody (Ab150077). Nuclei counterstained with DAPI (blue).
Control: PBS only
ab53278, at a 1/100 dilution, staining ALDH7A1 in paraffin embedded human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
This product has been referenced in:
- Belvedere R et al. Annexin A1 contributes to pancreatic cancer cell phenotype, behaviour and metastatic potential independently of Formyl Peptide Receptor pathway. Sci Rep 6:29660 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27412958) »
- Milone MR et al. Proteomic analysis of zoledronic-acid resistant prostate cancer cells unveils novel pathways characterizing an invasive phenotype. Oncotarget 6:5324-41 (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 25481874) »