Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP1935Y] to ALDH7A1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ALDH7A1 antibody [EP1935Y]
See all ALDH7A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1935Y] to ALDH7A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human ALDH7A1 aa 500 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P49419
- WB: Human liver lysate IHC-P: Human liver tissue
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53278 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/50000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Information by UniProt
- 26g turgor protein homolog antibody
- AL7A1_HUMAN antibody
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 7 A1 antibody
Anti-ALDH7A1 antibody [EP1935Y] (ab53278) at 1/50000 dilution + Human liver lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 55 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HT-29 (human colorectal adenocarcinoma) labelling ALDH7A1 with purified ab53278 at 1/500. Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody (Ab150077). Nuclei counterstained with DAPI (blue).
Control: PBS only
ab53278, at a 1/100 dilution, staining ALDH7A1 in paraffin embedded human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab53278 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Milone MR et al. Novel pathways involved in cisplatin resistance identified by a proteomics approach in non-small-cell lung cancer cells. J Cell Physiol 234:9077-9092 (2019). PubMed: 30362533
- Belvedere R et al. Annexin A1 contributes to pancreatic cancer cell phenotype, behaviour and metastatic potential independently of Formyl Peptide Receptor pathway. Sci Rep 6:29660 (2016). PubMed: 27412958
- Milone MR et al. Proteomic analysis of zoledronic-acid resistant prostate cancer cells unveils novel pathways characterizing an invasive phenotype. Oncotarget 6:5324-41 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25481874