Product nameAnti-Aldolase antibody (HRP)
See all Aldolase primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Aldolase (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Dot blot, ELISA, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
Full length Aldolase protein (Rabbit muscle).
- WB:Human A293, MCF7, NMB231 and HBL 100 cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis antibody was purified by a multi step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against buffer.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34598 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/1000 - 1/2000.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPlays a key role in glycolysis and gluconeogenesis. In addition, may also function as scaffolding protein.
PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and glycerone phosphate from D-glucose: step 4/4.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALDOA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 12 (GSD12) [MIM:611881]; also known as red cell aldolase deficiency. A metabolic disorder associated with increased hepatic glycogen and hemolytic anemia. It may lead to myopathy with exercise intolerance and rhabdomyolysis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I fructose-bisphosphate aldolase family.
- Information by UniProt
- ALDA antibody
- Aldo1 antibody
- ALDOA antibody
Anti-Aldolase antibody (HRP) (ab34598) at 1/1000 dilution + A293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 41 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab34598 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.